Santa Monica, CA
Intro to Creative Nonfiction Workshop
May 13-15, 2011
Is your life a story? Why not turn it into prose?
Join Hope Edelman and a small group of nonfiction writers
at the historic Georgian Hotel in Santa Monica
for a three-day workshop emphasizing the fundamentals
of creative nonfiction writing.
Experience an unforgettable creative weekend of discussion
and exercises, culminating in the first draft of a short, completed piece.
Beginners and experienced writers welcome.
The $450 class fee includes:
* Three days of writing instruction—for a total of 19 hours
* An eight-step process to bring you from idea
through completed rough draft
* Discussion of works by published authors
*Class discussion of your writing (class maximum of 12)
* Continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday
* Group dinner Sunday evening
* A welcome packet of materials
For more information and for registration materials, contact Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what a recent student said about this workshop on her blog